Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cali's nature contest!

I think Cali is still taking in entries. I hope so!! Anyway Savannah chose this photo if she is still taking in entries. That reminds me of my own contest...yes; I will bug you till it's over! I hope all of you have been working on them?? OK, Savannah is going kinda crazy cause blogger changed all this posting stuff and now it's showing all the pictures ever been loaded on here except image chef...I think. Oh, today is Brooke's (Savannah's little sister) birthday! She is now four years old. Savannah can't wait till she turns six; she loved that age.:) OK, I'm going to work on my blog now.

Georgia

1 comment:

Cali Hazelwood said...

We are taking entries until tomorrow (Thursday)! Thanks so much for entering, that picture is stunning. :)

Cali***