Saturday, March 20, 2010

Working on my blog!

Hi people (and dolls!)! I am currently making changes on my  blog so be prepared for this blog to look different Today Savannah is going to the rodeo and she's taking..................................................................................................................................................................................LANIE!!!!!!!! Not me whaaa!! Oh well I'll tell Lanie she's allowed to make a post as long as it has


1.pictures

2.Lot's of words!


 3. Uhhh......Something good....  AH HA! A contest~people (and dolls!!!) I'm not sure what the prize will be, nothing big but here's what you do: Make a post about our other contest MISS, and watch our video about it. Also dress your doll up and take a really good picture of her and post the link to your blog about it. It's the ''Picture perfect'' contest. Lanie will talk more about it.


Georgia

No comments: