Monday, April 25, 2011

Uhhhhhhhh

Hi, It's me Amber Grace.

 Ya, the girl "who loves to play the drums" (Come on Georgia that is sooooooooo cheesy) and has a giant head. Georgia let me post on here. I didn't tell her what I'd put. I needed to get it out. So, this post is for griping. And possibly other stuff.
I'm in sixth grade, and the oldest here. I'm okay in school, but I have been known to get b's. Anyway today in spelling the spelling teacher (I swear she has fangs) gave us a super easy test. If you didn't know spelling is my WORST subject. I HATE it! So here's my list and the corrected one:


      Mine:       
otomobile

apartmint

gutar

dymond

camra

vampir








Her's

automobile

apartment

guitar       

dimond

camera

vampire



I can not believe I did that. Savannah has now put me in this program like "Sylvia" or "Kumon". You know, if your falling behind in a subject then you go to this place and basiclly do extra homework...uhhhhhhhh. The place is not in Rainbow Valley, but a neighboring town called Reymond. The extra homework place is called Maria's extra education for lacking students.

Anyway the last word was very supicous wasn't it? Hmmm..... *Slaps on detective hat* Whenever she read it she frowned and bared her fangs. Yes, bared them. The worst part is that it is so embaressing.

Sorry for the rants and raves and griping. I haven't been to the place in Reymond, M.E.E.F.L.S. Hold on Georgia's telling me something....I have to go to M.E.E.F.L.S NOW!!!!!! Wish me luck, I'll update later.


Amber Grace

No comments: