Monday, April 27, 2009

More about me

What is your favorite book? Beverly Clary's books and the American girl series. Favorite singers? Carrie Underwood, Toby mac, NOT Miley cyrus if you where wondering. Favorite Christen singers? Go fish, pure NRG.Favorite Animal? Cats, dogs, Baby lambs and Baby goats. Any pets? Yes, a cat named sweetie, I want a sheltie to... Kinda a dream dog.Best friend? Hannah would probably be my closest.How many webkinz: In the 20's or 30's.Do you play on build a bear ville? No.Favorite movie? I want to see Bedtime stories I like American girl movies and scooby doo, Osey nash. showfull name: Savannah Katherine and I'm not allowed to say my last name......

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! I DON'T like Miley either!
Haha!

Holly said...

I like the Ocie Nash movie also!