Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blog awards

Holly's corner
Christan blog, nice to everyone she meets!

Roses are red
American girls write witch I love, Long good posts!

Leah's interesting site
Funny person, Good posts!

Also known as darly
American girls write, nice person!

A blog about random things
loves to write in the cbox, and so does her AG!

Choir girl
A girl around my age, she's a Christian!

Lyndia's art
A girl who IS my age, We have alot in common!

Nature's nooks and crannies
Great pics of the Great out doors!

Old fashion dolls
Good photographer, And American girls write!




3 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Um it is Renee not Reenee She is my mom.
And the puff-Ball is a Pom-Pom with googley eyes glued on.
Bye! Sandy

Muzzy said...

OOPS!!!
my last comment I was somehow signed in as my mom!

Muzzy said...

No...What are you talking about "giving Sprocket away"?!?
He is MINE!
Nicki A