Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A break

Everybody is so overwhelmed with American girl's new releases But I am not. Why? Because I know I'm not going to get any of it unless I save up, and right now I can't afford to. I have not got my catalog yet, witch, I was supposed to get 3 days a go. Right now I really want a break. What I mean by break is somebody giving me 700 dollars for me to spend on my own, also just taking a break from waiting. I am really tired of waiting to get my new catalog, waiting for the end of the year so I can spend my $$$ I saved. And also Lily Rose is stressing me out. I am waiting for patterns to come in the mail. And I don't mean to complain, but nobody really comments....just talk in cbox mostly. So I am thinking about taking it down. Nothing very exciting is happening...for me or my dolls. My poor dolls! Cramped in the closet and tiny spaces here and there. I am also disappointed in myself, for not taking pictures in like the last 50 posts. So right now I think I am going to take a break from posting for a week or a few days. I hope you respect my choice. And I PROMISE that after my break I am going to write a long and very interesting post with pictures!!


~Savannah~

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Please don't get rid of the cbox!

Anonymous said...

Don't get rid of the cbox!!!!!!!

Jerica said...

Hey I LOVE your blog it's awesome please check out mine and thanks so much for being my follower!

Muzzy said...

Hi Savannah!
AKA Darly Is Because on my moms blog She calls my Darly so I will soon put up Pix of my dolls on my side bar to help with that problem.
Thanks for visiting! Jenna

Anonymous said...

In the post before this one you said you were very overwhelmed in the new American Girl things!

Renee Nefe said...

Jenna/Darly's mom here. I call my daughter Darly on my blog so I don't have to tell anyone her real name...her real name isn't Jenna either, but that's a name she likes.
AKA means Also Known As.