Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July 4!

I am so exited for two reasons: One, were free from the king!(it's July 4Th) two, I AM GETTING A JESS DOLL!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY WON!!!!!!!!!! From all the excitement of fireworks, and all the July 4Th events I think we forget something. Soldiers died for are freedom of the king.Died.Died.Died. But are soldiers fought and won; so we had victory!! Victory! Victory! Let the word ring in your head. So if those soldiers did not go out there and fight, taking the risks of their lives today we would still be drinking tea. Anyway, I am happy, because we have victory!!!!



~Savannah

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You're getting a Jess doll???!!! that's SOOO cool!!!!

Go Bold said...

hi
i don't know if i'm following the rules but happy july 4th!
Freedom isn't free but they risked there lives, i'm real glad fur that